Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blogger Post take ONE

Well, my kitchen has been busy.

In the past week I've made as follows..

-The "Seitan O Greatness" log o veg meat.

-a vegan lunch meat log-o-meat thingy.

-hot chocolate pudding cake

-Some "tuna" salad which was amazing, so easy and totally cured my tuna sammy craving.. except I'm left wanting another one.

-Rosemary Focaccia bread

- a very good, but verrrry garlicky vegan caesar dressing.

I must be forgetting something..

I'm freezing so I want to go make soup or chili. Right now!

Pictures of my culinary adventures would really help this blog, and it is almost Christmas, and I think that maybe just maybe my mom got me one. Which I would LOVE and be SOO grateful for since mine broke. :( And then I will post photo's.

It's been snowing and snowing and I really need to go to the store and buy some rice noodles for tonights dinner, but after I worked at the bakery this morning I am really not looking forward to those slick roads again. I just don't love the winter, that's all. But in the summer I have spiders in the house, and I really really don't like them. Does that make me a bad vegan? Well, then tell me, how does one get over one's fear of them???

On Thursday I'm getting more done on my Vegan tattoo. Does anyone know how to say "Not Ours" in Latin or French?

No comments:

Post a Comment