Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Apple cake and Cupcakes

I really love that apple cake from The Joy Of Vegan Baking. It is so good. It's in the oven right now and it smells heavenly. Usually I make it with peeled apples since that's what it calls for, but this morning I rebelled and left the peels on. Hopefully I will love it just as much.

The bread from yesterday turned out okay. It's dry. I'm not sure how to make whole wheat bread moist though. That's always a big challenge for me. I'll just try try again.

I work late tonight again, so the apple cake is all that's coming out of my kitchen, except maybe a bowl of cereal when I get off work tonight. Happily though, tomorrows Thursday! And Thursdays are when I make Vegan Cupcakes at the Cupcakery!! I think tomorrow I'm making vegan pumpkin chocolate chip with cinnamon cream cheeze buttercream. Mmmm. Also tomorrow is Son's first birthday!! Boy oh boy, I can't believe how fast this year flew by. So, I need to also make some easy peasy vegan vanilla's for him to smear all over his face tomorrow.

Well, that's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment